On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- The recession signal everyone is talking about.
- Is the historical playbook for an inverted yield curve too easy?
- The case for investing in bonds.
- How many Americans have an emergency savings account?
- Will half the population live in just 8 states in 20 years?
- Is Amazon a value stock?
- Why 2008 was a turning point in the fund industry.
- The paradox of choice for fund investors.
- How the average housing size has changed over time.
- How Time Warner is going to ruin HBO.
- The gender gap more people should be talking about.
- The importance of China in the trade war.
- How to handle a generational transfer of wealth and much more.
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.