On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- How social media has changed financial media for the better.
- The humble beginnings of this podcast.
- The case for investing in bonds.
- More hedge fund closures.
- Julian Robertson’s poor timing.
- Your adult children are killing your retirement savings.
- The Bernank and why so many people misunderstood the Fed.
- The myth of short-termism in public companies.
- Why did Amazon raise their minimum wage?
- Stocks are rising but valuations are falling.
- Small stocks are falling faster than large stocks — what does it all mean?
- How will the Fed unwinding its balance sheet impact the markets?
- How much is too much in your employer’s stock?
- The relentless bid and much more.
Suze Orman podcast mentioned:
Fed cartoons mentioned:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.