This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is sponsored by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- The billionaire commencement speaker paying off student loans
- Even Harvard is teaching students about personal finance
- Goldman buying United Capital
- WeWork urges investors to see losses as “investments”
- Why you don’t need to have your career path figured out right away
- ETFs are now starting to pay investors
- Why are more young people defaulting on credit cards?
- Where does the phrase ‘dead cat bounce’ come from?
- Why Americans are more focused on spending than saving
- My spoiler-free Game of Thrones thoughts
- Why Michael Lewis is wrong about high-frequency trading
- Why it’s OK to disagree with people you respect
- How to retire early
- Newsflash — houses are expensive
- What’s the recommended time horizon for holding an ETF?
- Insurance vs. investments and much more
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.